Sunday 7 September 2014

BROWN LIPSTICK?

Hi everyone!
So I've been really wanting to experiment with my makeup lately after watching endless amounts of YouTube videos and I've decided that I want to try and mix it up a bit more. So I went out to Priceline and I bought a brown lipstick. I don't really know what I was thinking because I really wanted a nude colour but I decided to get a brown instead. The one I got was from Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer.
The lipstick is so pretty and it isn't a dark brown its in-between a light and a dark brown, and its got hints of red through it as well. The colour looks really nice on and it makes me look older and more mature. I didn't have anything like this before because I always wore pink or red on my lips but this colour is a good change. It would go with a simple brown smoky eye or a bit of eyeliner. I just love this colour so much! It reminds me of my mum because she used to wear a kind of brown-red lipstick when we went out and I think that's why I like it so much.
This lipstick was around $9.95 and I think it was on sale so I'm not quite sure how much it normally is but I reckon its worth it if you're looking for a change. 
 



I hope you enjoyed :)
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment